Bernardaud Elysee Soup tureen 2qt
Reprinted identically by the Former Royal Factory, this full-service table was originally created by the Manufacture de Sèvres in 1832 for the Palais des Tuileries. Ordered by Louis Philippe at the beginning of his reign for his personal use, this service was shaped in Empire forms, and with decor consisting in a regular frieze of palm leaves on a blue agate & gold wing. The gravy boat recalls the ancient oil lamps, the relish dish evokes a boat, and the creamer evokes the 17th Century ewers. The original is in Sevres Cité de la Céramique.
Factory Order Item (3-6 months)