This holiday season, a fun way to entertain guests is by preparing a charcuterie, also known as a cheese board. Aside from cheese, the spread on your board can include everything from cured meats, seasonal fruits, crackers, bread, nuts, olives, and an assortment of jams and jellies. To help you prepare the ultimate charcuterie, The Pink Daisy chose our top five cheese boards for your holiday festivities.
- Nambe Braid Carving Board. Stunning acacia wood, along with the braided chrome handles on this 24” by 14.25” Nambe Braid Carving Board, make for a wonderful entertaining piece or gift this holiday season. The board’s functional moat design allows you to decoratively place crackers or fruit along its edge ensuring they won’t slide off the board. The end result is a presentation that’s sure to catch eyes and entice people to start eating.
- Annieglass Grove Plank Cheese Board. Inspired by giant redwood trees and handcrafted by Californian craftsmen, this 20” by 10.5” Annieglass Grove Plank Cheese Board makes for a great forest-to-table look. The wood grain and knots have been textured from the wood grain of an actual tree, making it perfect for those who love a touch of nature. Go all out with your next spread on this stunning cheese board!
- Beatriz Ball Soho Galena Long Rectangular Cutting Board. For those looking to make a statement during the holiday festivities, this bold Beatriz Ball Soho Galena Rectangular Long Cutting Board is for you! Entertain guests with a beautiful assortment of charcuterie spread out on a substantial 21.5” by 9” wooden surface featuring contrasting textured metal handles for easy serving. Plus, you don’t have to worry about finding a place to store it when not in use as it looks great on top of a bar cart or buffet table.
- Michael Aram Cherry Blossom Cheese Board with Spreader. The Michael Aram Cherry Blossom Cheese Board is a softer take to the usual cheese board with its muted pink tones, golden brass, and white marble reflecting the beauty of the Japanese cherry blossoms. Whether you’re preparing for a small, intimate gathering or a large holiday party, this elegant 19.5” by 10” cheese board is sure to capture your guests’ attention.
- Michael Wainwright Borealis Gold Medium Tray. Step up your charcuterie game with this 16” by 9” Michael Wainwright Borealis Gold Medium Tray. Its lavish gold detailing will instantly set it apart as a standout piece at your next gathering. Start the festivities off right by decking the tray out with your favorite cheeses, cured meats, nuts, bread, and more.
No matter what style of cheese board you prefer to entertain with this holiday season, you can rest assured there’s an option for each person’s unique taste. From soft and elegant to functional and practical, you’ll find it here at The Pink Daisy.
Looking for more options? Check out The Pink Daisy’s selection of cheese boards and trays to find your perfect holiday entertaining piece.