Nostalgia is one trend that’s not going away in 2022. This year, expect to see inspiration from Ancient Greece all over the house as people will be investing in everything from Corinthian home decor to Aphrodite-inspired wallpaper. One great way to join in on this Grecian-inspired trend is by incorporating pieces with gold, white, and shades of blue into your kitchen.
To help you bring the magnificence of the Mediterranean into your home, The Pink Daisy selected our top six kitchenware pieces that best represent its calming, nostalgic colors.
- L’Objet Aegean White Soup Bowl. This classic 6” soup bowl has been reimagined with a contemporary twist and takes inspiration from Greco-Roman treasures of the ancient world. Handles on both sides ensure easy and safe carrying as you serve your family or guests.
- Casafina Alentejo Terracotta Indigo Pasta/Serving Bowl. Blue and white color palettes are popular in Portugal and Greece. This beautiful serving bowl takes its inspiration from Portuguese culture and uses a pattern made from the Alentejo countryside. With dimensions of 11.5” by 2.5”, this bowl is perfect for serving pasta and salads.
- Bernardaud Mythologie by Fassianos Coupe Plate. What better way to add a touch of Greek inspiration than with these one-of-a-kind plates? Bernardaud Mythologie is a set of 6 coupe plates with artwork by Fassianos, one of Greece’s most prominent artists. These unique plates are the perfect way to create a fun dining experience.
- Vietri Santorini Diamond Dinner Plate. This 10.75” dinner plate resembles the mesmerizing mosaic tiles of the Greek Isles. The fun blue and white pattern will make a great addition to your current kitchenware collection and can be used for a wide variety of dishes.
- L’Objet Aegean Gold Dessert Plate. Serve dessert in style with this luxurious 9” Limoges porcelain and 24k gold plate. Another piece inspired by the Greco-Roman world, this dessert plate is sure to stand out no matter what pastries or sweets you decide to place on it.
- Michael Aram Black Iris Centerpiece Vase. Dare to be bold with this stunning black iris centerpiece vase. This vase is perfect for those interested in a different approach to the Grecian-inspired trend. With a height of 20.25”, this centerpiece will surely capture the attention of everyone that walks into the room.
Create a timeless Grecian look in your kitchen using plates, dishes, and decor featuring shades of blue, fun patterns, and touches of gold. When you shop at The Pink Daisy, you’ll discover that each piece is unique in its own way and will make a beautiful addition to any home.
Interested in more Grecian-inspired kitchenware? The Pink Daisy has a wide variety of fine dining and entertainment pieces for you to choose from. Check out Haviland’s Portofino collection for more kitchenware influenced by the Mediterranean.