Hostess Gift Ideas
Christmas is just two weeks away, which means your planner is chock-full of holiday parties and get-togethers. As a guest, it’s proper to bring a small gift to give whoever is hosting the party. After all, they put in all the hard work orchestrating the gathering! Consider these festive host and hostess gifts this holiday season.
- Mario Luca Giusti Bona Turquoise Decanter. This beautiful turquoise decanter is the perfect thank you to a friend or family member. It’s made of acrylic that won’t yellow, which means you can use it all year round, indoors and out. Accompany this with a bottle of your favorite wine to create the perfect hostess gift.
- Candle. A candle is a perfect way to light up a friend or family member’s holiday season. Choose a festive candle, like our Casafina Deer Friends Votive or this beautiful Gold Pomegranate candle. The Pink Daisy also offers fragrance mists if you’re looking to create a gift set or simply want to give an alternative to a candle.
- Hostess Tray. This gift is ideal for the friend or family member who is always hosting gatherings. Decorated with breathtaking winter scenery, this hostess tray makes it easy to beautifully serve appetizers, side dishes, or desserts at any holiday function.
- Ornament. When it comes to host and hostess gifts, an ornament is one of the most traditional options. It’s a unique way to become part of your friends and neighbors Christmas tree and be remembered throughout the years. This Partridge In A Pear Tree Ornament is sure to bring holiday cheer to your favorite host or hostess.
- Decorative Dish. There is no better gift than the gift of food! Gift the host or hostess your secret family recipe of chocolate chip cookies or fruitcake delivered on an ornate Christmas Plate.
Shop The Pink Daisy for all of your hostess gift needs all year long.