Between hectic schedules and society’s addiction to technology, it can be difficult to carve 30 minutes out of your day to spend around the dinner table together. January is National Sunday Supper Month, and a time for all of us to reconnect and create memories around the meals we share. Create the perfect landscape for family dinners with these elements.
- Lenox Melli Mello 16-Piece Dinnerware Set. Bring the beauty of the outdoors in with this colorful 16-piece dinnerware set. Lined with flowers, butterflies, and birds, these porcelain pieces are sure to bring joy to your dinner table. From casual casserole dinners to formal meals of filet, this set of dinner plates, salad plates, bowls and mugs will carry you through a variety of Sunday suppers.
- Michael Aram Ripple Effect Cake Stand. No family dinner is complete without a delicious dessert. Showcase your sugary confection on this handmade dessert stand. Modeled after the ever-changing elements of nature, the rippled stand turns this cake stand into an elegant centerpiece that brings calm and luxury to any tablescape.
- Bodrum Riviera Tablecloth. Turn your typical dining room table into the perfect setting for Sunday supper with a tablecloth. The stone-washed linen fabric is available in a variety of sizes and colors, making it easy to create the dinner vibe that’s right for your family. The weight of the fabric brings a certain elegance to any dining table.
- Christofle Albi Stainless Steel Flatware Set. Serve up meals of all kinds with this 36-piece flatware set. The Albi line, with its clean, straight lines and single nave, gets its look from the French cathedrals in Toulouse and Bordeaux. These stainless-steel elements are perfect for Sunday suppers of all sizes, whether you’re entertaining the neighborhood or simply having the family gather.
- kate spade new york Crystal Double Old Fashion Glasses. Every dinner needs a drink! Whether they’re used for after dinner cordials or mixed drinks with your meal, these stunning crystal glasses will add a touch of class to your Sunday supper spread.
Bring your family together with these supper must-haves from The Pink Daisy.