Valentine’s Day is finally here! For some of you, that means a romantic evening in enjoying a home cooked meal with the ones you hold near and dear to your heart. Make the occasion more special with these romantic table settings from The Pink Daisy.
- Parentesi by La Gallina Matta Ottocento Red Coated Linen Placemat. These festive placemats have a specialty coating that makes them stain and wrinkle resistant, so they can be left out for daily use or stored away for special occasions. The unique scalloped framing gives this placemat personality, while its red coloring makes it perfect for those extra-romantic evenings.
- Richard Ginori Babele Red Venezia Dinner Plate. This gorgeous flat dinner plate is encircled with delicate blooming flowers in shades of ruby and cranberry. The plate’s white base makes it the perfect accessory to the red tablecloth or placemat you’re using for the Valentine’s holiday! Dishwasher safe and ready to take on any meal you’re whipping up, these plates are the perfect staple to any romantic table setting.
- Capdeco City Red 5-Piece Place Setting. No table setting is complete without flatware! Made in Thiers, France, this vibrant set comes with all the silverware you’ll need for your romantic evening in, whether you’re serving up a 7-course meal or a simple soup and salad.
- Mary Jurek Love Creamer & Sugar Heart Set. Top your romantic evening off with a cup of hot coffee or tea served with all of the fixings. This cream and sugar set are the perfect accent to any Valentine’s Day table spread. Each stainless-steel vessel is adorned with a heart-shaped handle to make that special someone really feel the love.
- Waterford Wishes Love & Romance Vase. Every Valentine’s Day table setting needs a bouquet of flowers. Showcase the beauty of your flower arrangement by placing them in this stunning Waterford Crystal vase. The heart accent will tie in with the rest of your romantic table spread and accentuate the beauty of any flower you place inside.
Create a romantic table setting of your own this Valentine’s Day. Find everything you need at The Pink Daisy.